Thursday 29 June 2017

Hipsters à la pop art

Here I am again with a bunch of Hipster cards that I prepared in Andy Warhol's pop art style. Actually my inspiration was the Che Guevara portrait which is not Andy Warhol's own creation, it's a fraud of Gerard Malanga but I hope it doesn't bother Tim Holtz hipsters - hahaha!




And now I will show you them one by one and tell you the Ranger Distress colour combinations I used.




Chipped Sapphire, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade




Carved Pumpkin, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron




Wilted Violet, Tumbled Glass, Carved Pumpkin




Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass





Candied Apple, Spun Sugar, Faded Jeans


It was a great fun to find out which figure gets which colour combination and to figure out the best text for them :-) My favourite is the monkey, I can see the contempt in his look while he thinks: Oh my god! This person is really dumb!

And the donkey of course, who laughs inwardly, cynically!


I hope you like them! Happy crafting! And thanks for visiting!





2 comments:

  1. Pop Art Hipsters - well, now there's cool! What a great idea, and they look fantastic.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these, and the colors you choose! ha ha Hipsters are great. :) I think the bottom one is a goat. Great job on these tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!