Friday 15 September 2017

MFT - Jingle all the way - Card with Santa and a little girl

Here I am again with a new Christmas card with MFT stamps and dies. 





I wanted to create an interior and for this I have found the perfect papers in the First Edition Christmas Wishes paper pad.  Nice patterned paper for the wall and another one for the wooden floor.



What I used:

MFT, Die-Namics die, Pierced Rectangles Stax, MFT-349

MFT stamp set, Jingle all the way

MFT stamp set, Santa's elves

MFT stamp set, Hand lettered holiday


Zig Clean and Ranger Distress markers

half pearls

Ranger Archival ink, Jet Black

Ranger embossing powder, Clear





And here is another photo with the usual white background (my overall favourite).





With my card I would like to join the following challenge:


Penny Black and More: Get ready for Christmas



2 comments:

  1. A very sweet Christmas scene and I am sure that little girl fits into the 'nice' category. Many thank for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these stamps, such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!