Sunday 5 November 2017

Masculine name banner

Here is an interesting thing about my family. My husband's name contains all the first letters of our names. We are a family of four - of course, I count our little dog, Rozi in it! -and my husband name is Imre.

IMRE: Imre, Monika, Rozi, Eszter

It was a few months ago when I accidentally realised this and in the same time, a name banner came to my mind. I just kept this idea to implement it for my hubby's name-day, for today!








What I used:

Sizzix Framelits Plus Die, Banners (660836)

Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet Die, Antiqua by Brenda Walton (658337)

Stampers Anonymous, Dots&Floral (CMS220) by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Plaid&Nordic (CMS243) by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Stripes&Holiday (CMS281) by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress ink pads (Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso)

Ranger Archival ink pad (Cornflower Blue)

Idea-Ology Loop pins by Tim Holtz

We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Big Bite

Tonic Studios Paper Distresser by Tim Holtz

Ide-Ology Fasteners, Antique Finishes by Tim Holtz










I attached the banners to each other with loop pins.




















By accident, I punched holes to the last banners so I put fasteners to the unwanted holes. 





Happy name-day for my hubby! Happy Guy Fawkes Day for my English friends! Happy Sunday for you!



MentésMentésMentésMentésMentésMentésMentésMentés

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!