Monday 14 May 2018

Colour pop - black and white canvas with red umbrella

Hello everybody and happy Monday! I'm here with a black and white canvas with a splash of colour, a bold red umbrella. For this canvas, my inspiration was my previous black and white canvas with Tim's umbrella man.

And since I made two Paris cards last week, I insisted on the Paris theme too.




Although it was a primed canvas, I put one layer of gesso on the surface and when it was dry I tapped the different shades of grey onto the canvas with a sponge. 


It's quite minimalist but I like it this way, so I didn't want to ruin it with adding other cutouts or text.


And since my background is ombré, I would like to join the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Ombré


MentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Moni! Especially with the bright red unbrella:) xoxo, Zsuzsi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!